Save our Schools!
Vote NO on the recall.
- Parents should not have to sacrifice local control over their schools in order to achieve high standards.
- Protect the privacy rights of our teachers, children, and families.
- All children should receive a quality education.
- Oppose centralized, one-size-fits-all, government-imposed solutions such as Common Core.
- Accountability for the superintendent and his staff.
- Excellent and improving schools should be rewarded and replicated.
- Give teachers a voice about what they need in the classroom. They should be rewarded based upon merit and success.
- Budget transparency should include open negotiations.
- Teach our children to be creative free thinkers who will take personal responsibility.
- Every voice is valued.